An industry first, the ultra-compact TLR-6® weapon light with white LED and integrated 640/660 nm red aiming laser features tool-less battery replacement without removal from the weapon or the need to re-sight the laser. The light provides 1 hour of regulated runtime when in dual light/laser mode. Three operating modes — Light only / Light & laser / Laser only. Designed to securely attach to the trigger guard on hand guns. Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction; IPX4 water-resistant. 1 meter impact resistance tested.
Designed to fit numerous subcompact handguns. Use this low-profile weapon light for easier identification of potential threats before taking action. Features tool-less battery replacement without removal from the weapon.
Note: This model is Streamlight TLR-6 for Glock 42/43 100-Lumens with Red Laser Tactical Weapon Light; includes Two (2) 3V CR-1/3 N Lithium Batteries; Flat Dark Earth colour.
- White LED delivers 100 lumens; 2,000 candela; 89m beam; runs 1 hour
- All modes feature a 10 minute auto shut-off to conserve batteries
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Parabolic reflector produces a balance of beam and peripheral illumination
- Removable cover makes the light easy to attach/detach
- Windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention of laser
- Operating temperature: -20º F to +120º F
- Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction
- IPX4 water-resistant 1m impact resistance tested
- Serialized for positive identification
- Length: 2.20” (5.88 cm)
- Weight: 1.16 oz. (33 grams)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty