These versatile tactical lights fit handguns and long-guns, and you can switch from one to the other in seconds. Their wide peripheral beam lets you see what’s all around you, including what’s lurking in corners. Includes a strobe for signaling/disorienting. Unbreakable, scratch-resistant, gasket-sealed lens. Operates in extreme temperatures. Impact resistant. Easy, fast battery installation/ replacement. The TLR-2 HL features a 650-660nm red laser and IPX4-rated for water resistance.
Note: This model is Streamlight TLR-2 HL 800-Lumen White Illuminator with Red Laser Tactical Weapon Light; Includes Rail Locating Keys for use with Glock® style, 1913 Picatinny, S&W 99/TSW, and Beretta® 90two; Lithium batteries.
- C4® LED delivers 800 lumens; 15,000 candela; 245m beam distance; runs 1.5 hours (Laser/LED simultaneously); 17 hours (Laser only)
- Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level
- Strobe can be enabled/disabled
- Engineered optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Laser provides high-visibility long-range targeting
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons; includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
- Windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention; highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F; IPX4 water resistant
- Tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement
- Serialized for positive identification
- Length: 3.39” (8.61 cm);
- Weight: 4.78 oz (135.5 grams)
- Limited lifetime warranty