Streamlight Sidewinder Compact II 47-Lumens Military Model Hands-Free Flashlight - Box Size Guide
Note: This model is Sidewinder Compact II Military Model -White C4 LED, Red, Blue, IR LEDs includes helmet mount, headstrap and CR123A lithium battery; Boxed Packaging
Super lightweight and versatile hands-free helmet light clips onto helmet or MOLLE in seconds.
- Case Material: High impact super tough nylon case offers exceptional durability and weather resistance. All openings are O-ring sealed
- Length: 3.00 in. (7.62 cm)
- Width: 1.07 in. (2.72 cm)
- Depth: 2.04 in. (5.21 cm)
- Weight: 2.4 ounces (68 grams)
- Light Source/ output:
- White C4 LED w/AA: 47 lumens; 1,000 candela; 63m beam distance
- 5mm IR LED: 25mW/sr (min) radiant intensity
- 5mm Red LED: 1.5 lumens; 60 candela; 15m beam distance
- 5mm Blue LED: 1.8 lumens; 130 candela; 23m beam distance
- 5mm Green LED: 4.5 lumens; 68 candela; 16m beam distance
- On/Off/Intensity Mode Selection: Compound On-Off mode selector switch ergonomically separates On-Off-Dimming-Strobe and LED selection functions. Design does not require the operator to access separate switching locations on the device. Rubber dome actuator and 4 position pull-to-turn locking rotary selector knob with IR LED tactile indicator provides easy operation even when wearing heavy gloves
- Battery: Includes one AA alkaline battery; also accepts one CR123A lithiumor AA lithium battery. Lithium batteries allow operation in extreme temperature environments (-40F to 140F)
- Approvals: Meets applicable European Community Directives
- Warranty: Streamlight warrants its Sidewinder Compact (excepting batteries) will be free from manufacturing defects under normal use for 12 months after purchase. During the warranty period, at its sole discretion, Streamlight will repair or replace any defective part or product.
- Push button switch specified to 300K operations
- Pull-to-turn locking rotary knob prevents accidental mode changes
- Cord attachment holes provided in battery compartment cover capable of supporting 25 lbs of load
- Push button switch enables/disables selected illumination source starting at low output and progressing to the brightest output in 4 discrete steps (Sportsman’s model enables selected illumination source starting at high output and progressing to the dimmest output). Double click of push button initiates high output strobe of selected illumination source.
- Tactile battery polarity indicators for battery replacement in the dark. Built in battery polarity protection guards against damage to the light
- IPX7 Rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. O-Ring and gasket sealed openings. Meets MIL-STD-810F, Method 512.4.
- 3 meter multiple orientation impact resistance tested