Streamlight ProTac EMS 50-Lumens Flashlight
The Streamlight ProTac EMS Flashlight provides the optimal non-glare light for pupil and wound examination.
- Material/Lens: 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish. Tempered glass lens, o-ring sealed
- Length: 3.97”; 10.08 cm
- Head Diameter: 0.90”; 2.29 cm
- Barrel Diameter: 0.65”; 1.65 cm
- Weight: 2.3 oz.; 65 grams with battery
- Light Source: C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Multi-function, push-button tailswitch. One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity
- Lightly press the tail cap for momentary on in low mode or a hard press (click) will keep the light on in low mode.
- Two taps of tail switch accesses medium mode, and a continued press of the switch (click) will keep the light on in medium mode.
- Three taps of the tail switch accesses high mode, and a continued press of the switch (click) will keep the light on in high light mode.
- Battery: --One AA alkaline battery (included); also accepts 1 AA lithium battery
- LED Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Anti-roll facecap
- Removable pocket clip
- Serialized for positive identification
- Designed by a medical services professional
- RoHS compliant
- Approvals Most models meet applicable European Community Directives