Maxpedition® Backpacks are built for hauling gear and ergonomically designed to never drag you down. Curvaceous, foam-padded double shoulder straps contour to your chest and a sternum suspension belt helps distribute weight evenly across your upper body, so you can carry a load without falling behind.
Made with high quality nylon stitching, self-repairing YKK zippers and a durable water-resistant exterior, Maxpedition® Backpacks have multiple compartments and pockets, and offer plenty of space for mission essentials, camping gear, hydration reservoirs, laptops, textbooks and CCW.
- Overall size: 11"(L) x 6.5"(W) x 14"(H)
- Main compartment: 9.5"(L) x 4"(W) x 13.5"(H)
- Volume: 840 cu.in. / 13L
- Y-compression strap made of 1" webbing
- 3 rows, 5 channels of PALS webbing
- 2 channels of 2" webbing loops
- One (1) 8.5"(L) x 2"(W) loop field for patches
- One (1) 8.5"(L) x 4"(H) x 2"(W) upper zippered pouch
- One (1) 8.5"(L) x 8"(H) x 2"(W) lower zippered pouch
- Two (2) 3.5"(L) x 4"(H) internal slip pockets
- One (1) 7"(L) x 5.5"(H) internal slip pocket
- One (1) 8"(L) x 5"(H) internal mesh slip pocket
- Breathable padding for comfort
- 4 rows, 2 channels of PALS webbing
- 2x 2" webbing loops
- Bungee cord retention
- One (1) 1.5"(L) x 1"(H) x 5"(W) sheath pocket
- One (1) 3.5"(L) x 1.5"(H) x 4"(W) zippered pouch
- Grab handle made from 1" webbing
- 2 attachment loops made from 3/4" webbing
- Button-Lock security strap
Main interior front
- 2x 1" webbing lash loops / compression straps, with ladder locks
- One (1) 9"(L) x 5.5"(H) mesh slip pocket
- One (1) 9.5"(L) x 6.5"(H) zippered slip pocket
- 2.5" adjustable padded, breathable backpack straps with 2 channels of PALS webbing, 2x 2" webbing loops, and 1" D-Rings attachment points (each strap)
- Removable sternum strap made from 1" webbing with 1" quick release buckle, with elastic shock absorber
- Accommodates 50oz / 1.5L hydration reservoir
- Use#9903 3" TacTie and #9905 5" TacTie Attachment Straps to attach a variety of pockets and accessories to the exterior of your Maxpedition® bag.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflonfabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.