Contemporary field tools are marvels of engineering and design, but they can't help you if they are floating to the ocean floor, or bouncing down a mountain never to be seen again. Protect your valuable investments with this simple piece of equipment.
There has been a lack of solutions for keeping gear attached to you. Lanyards get tangled and hang out to be snagged. Diving retractors are generally too heavy, bulky and expensive for light gear. Our high-strength, spring-loaded reel is a compact 35mm housing, holding 2 feet of thick 2mm plastic coated steel cable. Fitted with twin spring-gate, swiveling carabiners, it clips to: flashlight, folding knife, cell phone, keys, or wallet. When using the split-ring, it quickly switches from tool to tool and stays out of the way till needed. It features a high-impact ABS shell, and brushed-steel, Civilian Lab logos on titanium color backgrounds. Reel holds 170g before extending.
- Casing Size: 3.8 cm
- Casing Material: ABS
- Cable Material: Stainless Steel
- Steel cable gear retractor
- Keeps your expensive gear from getting lost or stolen
- Suitable for camping, professional work, hiking, home repairs, military, etc.
- 35mm case, thick 1mm stainless steel cable, and twin carabiners
- Use with: folding knife, cell phone, keys, sport wallet, flashlight, etc.
- 1 x Micro-buckle
- 1 x Split-ring