As the suddenly ubiquitous tablet-computers such as the iPad®, are taken into extreme environments and increasingly integrated into professional duties, a new format of rugged, organized carry-bag needed to be created. Part of our Sidekick™ collection of small, nimble, modular bags, the Kato™ is our tablet-carry solution. Its size and layout were specifically designed around the tablet and netbook computer. Its fast-access, padded, and quilted back-pocket cradles your tablet while the other compartments allow you to store various essential gear, which no mere sport/business bag offers. So whether you are a soldier deployed overseas writing e-mails home, a pro field-photographer reviewing photos, or a busy blogger reporting from a chaotic concert, you will understand the appeal of this product.
- fast-grab padded/quilted tablet pocket on back fits up to 10" tablets
- padded panel in main bay fits MacBook 11”
- unique 3-d flap-pocket for fast access on the run
- 3-d flap-pocket has locking-capable zipper-sliders
- flap conceals the gear mounted on the MOLLE
- large, locking front-buckle is secure and handy
- zippered side pouch fits a smaller soda bottle
- quilted sides hold & protect DSLR cameras/lenses!
- vented/MOLLE-topped-pad strap
- External Size: 34cm L x 30.5cm W x 13cm D
- Main Compartment: 31cm L x 23cm W x 8cm D
- Laptop Compartment: 29cm L x 21cm W x .9cm D
- Weight: 1.5 Kgs