This wash-in waterproofing treatment ensures your gear is protected against the elements, once more!
The last thing you want to worry about when you’re out exploring is the weather. Come rain or shine, you want to know that your gear will keep you protected against the elements. This is why you need Clothing Repel. Clothing Repel is a PFC-free, bluesign® approved, durable waterproofing treatment, formulated to keep your gear dry.
We always say: ‘Oh look at the beading on that!’ We’re not going to deny it, we love to see a jacket performing well in a torrential downpour, and, let’s face it, we’re pretty sure you love to stay dry too! Well in order to stay dry, all you need is this little bottle and you’re good to go!
By popping this beauty into the washing machine drawer, all your gear will be water-repellent once more. That means, if you get caught out in the rain, it’s no problem at all, you can stop and have a dance rather than panicking and running for cover because #withgrangersyoucan.
The bottle it comes in is also made out of Ocean Waste Plastic so you'll be happy to know that you're helping us to make a difference.
*Top tip* We’d always recommend cleaning your gear with Performance Wash before adding any water-repellent treatment.
- Adds durable water repellency
- Maximises breathability
- Restores to like-new performance
- Ocean Waste Plastic(OWP) bottle
- Bluesign® approved
- Effective without heat activation
- Neutral smell
- Gore-tex® and eVent® linings
- Soft Shell
HOW TO USE
- Use 2 x 50ml caps per large item, or two smaller items. Use half a cap if hand washing.
- For best results we recommend reproofing garments separately.
- Pour product directly into the detergent drawer of your Washing Machine.
- Wash on a full cycle at 30°C/86°F or according to care label instructions.