- Serrated edge, full tang 420HC steel blade
- Ceramic blade coating
- Rubberized diamond-texture grip
- Striking pommel
- Nylon webbing for drop-leg carry and secondary retention
- Detachable belt hoops for horizontal belt carry
- Snap-in MOLLE strap
- Made in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty
The ever-evolving battlefield demands gear that keeps up, providing versatile and dependable tools built specifically for combat and survival situations. Gerber has been making survival knives for those who serve since 1966, rising to the challenge of honoring decades of experience while continuing to innovate.
Gerber’s StrongArm does just that: it is a classic fixed blade built for brute strength with a revolutionary sheath system that is the first of its kind. The multi-mount, snap-together sheath is easy to use and can be mounted vertically on MOLLE, horizontally on a belt, or in traditional drop-leg fashion.
Customizable to your needs in the field, the StrongArm is the smart evolution of the classic fixed blade.