The Altama OTB Maritime Assault Low shoe is the ultimate shoe designed specifically for tactical water operations. The fin friendly fit allows these shoes to easily fit into just about all dive fins used by militaries worldwide. The high abrasion, quick drying 1000D Cordura quarter panels are durable and rugged, and the non-shine and rust-proof lace hardware will stand up to heavy use.
These shoes stay comfortable and supportive, with low profile laces that won’t cause pain from fin wear, a full length one piece ABS shank that provides stability and support, the Ultron PU contoured insole that doesn’t absorb water and drainage ports which allow for water to easily drain out when flexing.
Best of all, Seal Rubber sticky outsoles, originally developed for rock climbing, have been modified specifically for wet tactical operations on the OTB Maritime Assault Low shoes, making them one of the stickiest, highest traction rubber outsoles on the market today. The Altama OTB Maritime Assault Low shoes will keep you comfortable and supported on your next underwater mission.
Features of Altama OTB Maritime Assault Low
- Maritime Assault shoe for all tactical water operations
- Fin friendly fit; the OTB Maritime Assault shoe fits just about all dive fins used by militaries worldwide
- High abrasion quick drying 1000D Cordura quarter panels
- Air mesh linings help wick away sweat and other moisture quickly from your foot
- Non-shine rust-proof lace hardware will not break on the battlefield
- Low profile laces will not cause pain from fin wear on long swims
- Full length one piece ABS shank provides stability and support when climbing a caving ladder
- Ultron antimicrobial PU contoured insole will not absorb water
- Front non-metallic drain ports allow for water to drain easily when flexing the shoe
- Heel pull tab for easy on and off
- Seal Rubber sticky outsoles