The Zak Tool 4124 24" Tactical Entry Tool was designed for use by both Law Enforcement and Fire Rescue personnel for making forcible entry into buildings, vehicles or other locked enclosures. The working ends of the tool is designed to perform a variety of entry tasks including prying, pounding, and puncturing. The design of the tubular steel handle reduces the overall weight of the tools while creating leverage, control and balance during use. The material used as well as the manufacturing process involved are the best available and are backed with a full lifetime guarantee.
Features of the Zak Tool ZAK-41 Halligan Tactical Entry Tool:
- Heat Treated Stainless Steel Heads
- Commercial gas valve shut-off
- Driver for hydrant socket
- Lightweight sure-grip handle.
- Unique hammer head feature for battering or use as flat wedge impact point.
- Flat Wedge for door breaching; both structure & vehicle. Miscellaneous lifting and prying
- Pry foot has high arch fulcrum point for increased lifting & prying force. Forked prying tang for pulling lag bolts and heavy nails
- Pointed tang for digging, pulling, puncturing, lock hasp removal, lifting, security screen removal.