Meeting the on-base uniform requirement, the GUARDIAN WIDE is a lightweight, high-performance boot built for traction, marching comfort and durability. Capitalizing on Salomon's knowledge of trail running and hiking, this boot delivers confidence in every situation. Wider fit.
Features of Salomon Guardian Coyote Brown Boots
- Weight: 642 grams
- Drop (in mm): 11
- Anatomical Fit: Wide Fit
- Lacing System: Regular laces
- Waterproofness: None
- Outsole: Contagrip® FD - Designed for adhesion on wet or smooth surfaces, Contagrip® FD uses flat and sometimes siped lugs, with a highly durable compound.
NORMS AND CERTIFICATIONS: AR 670-1 - Wear and appearance of US Army uniform approved
NORMS AND CERTIFICATIONS: Wide fit - Product that meets the requirements of wide fit (EE in the USA and EEE in Japan)
A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Non-reflective materials: Built to be discrete and non-reflective for Tactical use.
- Single layer Mesh: A single layer of Mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel.
- Suede leather: Split-suede leather allows for longer wear and durability.
- Mesh and textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Closed hooks: For tactical use, these closed hooks reduce the risk of snags from ropes, etc.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- SensiFit™: SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Molded OrthoLite®: OrthoLite® insole technology provides superior cushioning, unmatched comfort, breathability and durability, and is one of the most cost-effective ways to upgrade the comfort and performance of your footwear.
- Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.