The Hazard 4 Undervest Plain Front Modular Patch Shirt is a Knitted polo shirt that of late have become ubiquitous in uniformed service. They are comfortable, light and inexpensive. They have seen no real innovation however from their golf roots; Ours however are designed with features specific to their duties.
Hazard 4 Undervest Plain Front Modular Patch Shirt Features:
- velcro panels on arms for modular i.d. patches
- this saves money: swap patches as shirts get washed
- one arm has split organizer-pocket for pens, knife, etc.
- other arm has buttoned pocket for iPhone® or similar
- velcro strip on back of neck for name tags, glint, etc.
- no-roll collar-stays sewn inside each ribbed collar tip
- small brand logo at hem (it can tuck in for uniform use)