5.11 Tactical TacK9™ Glove was created with direct input from active K-9 Team Members to ensure that our design and construction exceed the demands in the field. Tough enough to resist wear from K-9 leads and ropes, and still provides great shooting touch and tactility in all other types of usage.
The palm area is reinforced to resist the high friction generated by a K-9 lead or from rope handling but crafted and constructed so that it still moves with your hand, not against it. TPR padding adds impact and abrasion protection over knuckles and the back of the hand. To provide excellent fit, our knit back panel stretches in four directions to move every way your hand does, maintaining protection and dexterity at all times. Have confidence out in the field when you slip on the 5.11 Tac K9 glove.
- Highly durable grip-friendly palm reinforcement provides a greatly improved
- Handler glove service life
- Coated DuPont™ KEVLAR® fabric at contact surfaces on trigger finger and thumb/trigger finger saddle provides exceptional resistance to wear from leads and rope
- Flexible TPR knuckle impact protection zones
- Patented Tactical Touch™ precision fit fingertips for maximum dexterity and comfort
- Four-way stretch fabric back panel
- Elastic cuff with Velcro closure and TPR tab
- Perfect for a wide variety of everyday tasks
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are registered trademarks of E. du Pont de Nemours and Company