With the utility of our traditional Responder Parka and the enhanced profile of a hi vis jacket, the Responder Hi-Vis Parka features a generous application of reflective tape at the sleeves, chest, and hem for full ANSI 107-2010 compliance and maximum safety in night time or low light environments.
The waterproof, breathable construction keeps out wind and weather without heating you up during periods of high activity, and blood borne pathogen resistance keeps you protected from environmental hazards.
A three-way adjustable hood, hook and loop fastener storm cuffs, a double storm flap, and an elastic corded hem keep out rain and cold, while a water resistant radio pocket and shoulder mounted mic loops keep you connected.
Abrasion panels at the shoulders provide traction for a backpack or duty bag, a patch panel at the right chest secures your ID, and zippered pockets at the chest and sleeves are sized for EMS accessories.
- Waterproof, breathable, hi vis functionality
- ANSI 107-2010 certified
- Blood borne pathogen resistant
- Zippered utility pockets at the sleeves
- Front flap pockets
- Zippered storage pockets at left chest
- Water resistant radio pocket
- Mic loops at each shoulder
- ID panel at right chest
- Three-way adjustable hood
- Abrasion panels at shoulders
- High performance, waterproof 10,000mm fabric
- Reflective tape at chest, sleeves, and hem
- hook and loop fastener storm cuffs
- Double storm flap
- Elastic corded hem
- YKK® zipper hardware
- Prym® snaps