The Viper Pro collection is part of Magnum’s heritage - classically designed boots that have been used by the military and law enforcement agencies for 30 years brought bang up to date with impressive new technology.
- Durable leather upper with hardwearing breathable mesh panels
- Ankle pads for added protection
- Scanner safe, non-metallic composite hardware
- Fast wicking lining for moisture management & comfort
- M-P.A.C.T Response insole for maximum comfort & shock absorption
- EVA midsole for underfoot comfort High traction rubber outsole designed for maximum grip
- Certified to: EN ISO 20347:2012 OB E FO SRA
Magnum's own M2 technology stands for increased strength, durability and protection. Add it to the Ortholite Impressions slow recovery foam and the LAVA XL mineral based odour control technology, and you have the ultimate comfortable, moisture wicking, customizable sockliner. The EVA moulded shell provides you with additional underfoot cushioning, while the heel cradle wraps the sides for support. With the LAVA XL self-generating mineral based odour control technology and a moisture wicking top layer, this sockliner will keep your feet fresh and dry.