Giveaway! We are giving away this Limited Edition Leatherman RAPTOR Purple Glow in the Dark Handles and Case. Only 500 available globally and we have 10 for Australia including this one for a Giveaway!
How to be in to win:
On either Facebook or Instagram (To get two entries you can complete both Social Media Platforms)
Limited Edition Leatherman RAPTOR Purple Glow in the Dark Handles and Case Giveaway
Geographical restrictions: Australian Residents only.
Age Restrictions: Open to anyone aged 18 or over.
Promotion opening and closing dates:
Thursday 17th September 2020 to 15th October 2020
No purchase necessary
Terms and Conditions
1) The promotion is open to Australian residents ("Entrants"), excluding employees of Tactical Gear (Australia) / Tactical Gear Distributors Pty Ltd (the "Promoter") (and their families) and the Promoter's associated companies, agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2) To submit an entry to this promotion the ENTRANT is required 'LIKE’ the Post on the Promoters Facebook page or Instagram Page.
3) Entrants must LIKE the Original Post on Facebook or simply LIKE the Instagram Post. Instagram and Facebook will be considered separate entries, ie: an Entrant can get two entries by completing both Instagram and Facebook tasks
4) By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and any such amendments shall be published on the Page.
5) The promotion commences at 17 September 2020 and ends 10:00hrs on the 15th October.
6) Entrants can enter on the Tactical Gear Australia Facebook page and Instagram Page and must be aged 18 or over.
7) There will be one winner picked to win:
- Limited Edition Leatherman RAPTOR Purple Glow in the Dark Handles and Case
8) The prize(s) will be dispatched from one of Tactical Gear Distributors warehouse's located in Gold Coast, Melbourne or Perth.
9) Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for an alternative.
10) The winner will be selected at 1300hrs on 15th October 2020 and will be announced on the promoters Facebook page and Instagram page. The promoter will send a private message either on Instagram or Facebook to the chosen winner. The person's First Name and Initial will only be used for privacy.
11) The winner will be required to send their delivery details to the promoter via the private message function on Facebook or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
12) If for any reason a winner does not reply to their message within two days the Promoter will select a new winner.
13) The promoter may in its absolute discretion disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
14) The entry must be submitted personally by the entrant. Entries by 3rd parties will be disqualified.
15) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or incomplete entries.
16) The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17) By entering the promotion you allow the promoters to contact you via Facebook with further information on this promotion as well as other offers.
19) Australian law applies to these terms and conditions.
Questions? Leave a comment below or email us email@example.com
Comments will be approved before showing up.